ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD – THE ALL ACCESS PASS.
As we are an Ötztal Premium Partner Lodging you receive this ultimate Card including all attractions free of charge between 30 May and 4 October 2020. The Card is valid from the second day of your stay until the evening of your departure day.
Holders of the Ötztal Premium Card can use all summer mountain lifts and public bus lines for free. Also guided hiking tours, admissions to museums and swimming pools are already included for guests staying at our Premium Partner Lodgings.
All services and attractions included:
- All summer mountain lifts within the Ötztal Valley (1 uphill and downhill ride per day)
- AREA 47 Water Area
- Guided hiking tours (Ötztal Nature Park)
- Bicycle rental
- Public bus lines incl. Timmelsjoch Pass and Glacier Road
- 4 swimming pools & 2 swimming lakes
- Adventurous indoor pool at Freizeit Arena Sölden
- 6 museums incl. Ötzi Village, Ötztal Birds of Prey Park and Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum
- Minigolf & pit-pat course
More detailed information: www.premiumcard.oetztal.com